venerdì 3 dicembre 2010

Eclipse dvd's commentary: 12 most hilarious quotes chosen by MTV



Here there are MTV's 12 favourites quotes from Eclipse's commentary.
Differently from Twilight's one, this time Robsten weren't together but on some sort of conference call, through which they recorded the commentary, while watching the movie at the same time.

I still didn't watched my own dvds, but I kind of agree with MTV, and I already knew it: Rob is such a weird guy, but it's what makes him soooooooooooooooo hot, period. (in addition to his hotness, sts)

Ready to LOL? Let's read.

Scene: Xavier becomes a vampire
Rob: 
Xavier would make a wonderful hamburger... He's just dripping with spread.
Kristen: Ew, that's so gross.
Rob: Okay, how do we be serious about this?
( -_- )
Scene: The first meadow kiss
Rob:
 There's a lot of kissing in this film. I noticed that when I was watching. After a while, it made me a little uncomfortable.
(Rob: uncomfortable is an understatement here!)
Scene: Bella gets in her truck. Edward is waiting for her.
Bella (in movie):
 "You scared me."
Rob (in commentary):
 I was trying to. (low voice) I thought you'd like that. (lower voice) I'm Batman.
(Robward, you can scary me anytime)
Scene: Bella goes to the Wolf Pack house for the first time
Kristen:
 She's allowed to have other relationships.
Rob (heated):
 Why? No, she's not allowed to have other relationships! If I ever saw my girlfriend go around to this bunch of guys' house with all their little shirt—with all their little bellies out and their fake tan nipples and their iron-on tattoos...
Kristen:
 Edward is just a little bit more mature than you.
Rob: 
Mature?
Kristen: 
Yep.
Rob:
 Nah.
Kristen: 
He can handle it.
(Rob's such a cutie: goes all jealous over Kris!!!)
Scene: Boo Boo Stewart comes on screen
Rob:
 (in Yogi Bear voice) Heya Boo Boo!
( -_- )
Scene: An establishing shot of a beautiful lake
Rob: 
Have you ever gone to like the bottom of a swimming pool and just looked up at the top?
Kristen: 
Yeah...
Rob: 
Very scary.
Kristen:
 I think it's really cool.
Rob: 
(quietly singing) Doo doo doo doooooo
(swimming pools ARE scary, period)
Scene: they don't remember which one
Rob:
 See, your wig looks really good there.
Kristen: 
No it does not.
Rob: It looks like Anne Hathaway's hair.
(srlsly stop hating THAT wig, you too Kris!)
Scene: Carlisle talks to the group about fighting newborns
Rob:
 Peter also uses his wig as a cereal bowl... He'll sometimes have some, like, Top Ramen in it.
(OMG he and his British humor...)
Scene: The tent
Rob:
 God, he's so brazen. I really don't like Jacob. Look at him with his tattoo. Ugh.
Kristen: Look at him cradling, his little head tucked in there.
Rob: You look like you're milking him.
(WTF?)
Scene: The fight
Rob:
 That's the sequel, Kellan and the wolf. That's going to be a magical relationship in the next one.
Rob (later):
 My mouth hole looks really black.
Scene: Edward bites Victoria's head off
Rob:
 Come on, eat it! Mmmm, yummy. Butterscotch.
(no Rob, that scene was The Fatality.)
Scene: The meadow, part two
Rob:
 God, what is Edward going on about half the time?
Kristen: Does it matter?
Rob: It doesn't matter.
(?)
source

This guy is so hilarious I could marry him.
Kristen: you're a lucky, lucky b!tch!!! ♥
Obviously, pink comments are mine.