sabato 15 gennaio 2011

Eclipse free 2011 Calendar !!!

Well, well, well,

the other day I just uploaded a fab calendar made by some krisbians and I thought, why not?

I want to make my fanmade calendars too!

Since I always post stuff about the RobStens, I wanted to do something for the fans of Tay, but I failed to find all of the pics I needed before I stumbled upon the old fab promotional pics for Eclipse.

An official Eclipse 2011 calendar has already been made, so I made my unofficial one... Hope you like it, as a present for Jacob Black's birthday!!! ;)

(to see the pics, once you click on one, pursue clicking or use the keyboard narrows)



'You like it? I hope so....

If you did, you can download the calendar here. <---

Ah: this was supposed to be a Jacob Black birthday gift, but the internet connectin was onto something else... So I was able to upload just today, sorry!