mercoledì 22 settembre 2010

I need a rest.

I need a rest.
Sometimes I do.
A rest... from "stalking" Twi-stars, most of all the Robsten, over the internet. Living on social sites waiting for any news to report, then translate it. It occupies most of my time and sometimes I need a rest.
It's been a while I don't post. I know Rob reached Kris in NOLA, she wore his Beastie Boys' tee, then he came back in our old Europe (welcome back Robbie ^^) and, for as I know, he's in London. It's been a while too I didn't read any news... Doing it all the time takes away too much time and I have other things to do. I'm concentrating myself in other activities and it's not easy to be everywhere all the time. The only ones I can share right now are about fanfictions: I read a lot of them and write too. I'm finally going to publish some of the shit I write. Definitely can't distract myself too much with real gossip since I have too much gossip in my stories. I don't feel fair to people who follow my pages on FB and on Twitter when I disappear but these days I'm really exhausted and can't stalk my Twi-loves, I'm sorry.