venerdì 20 agosto 2010

That's why I am here

I was blue and it almost safed my life, or at least what was left of it. The past years were horrible, someone just believed on having the right to steal my soul. My last bf just left me. Before Christmas. WTF. Could it had been any worse? I told myself, promised I wasn't going to cry for him, I wasn't going to cry no more. At that time New Moon was out in theathers. Meet me on the equinox found his way to my mind, to what was left of my soul, of my heart. A kinda mantra, "I gotta whatch New Moon, I gotta whatch New Moon...", then I was like "Ok, but... since it's a saga, I should whatch Twilight first. Mmmmh, ok". I never liked reading. Every time I ever tried, came out with falling asleep over the pages. I always wanted to feel what other people feel when they find an interesting book, but I didn't know exactly which books I was looking for. I kinda heard about the Twilight Saga books some years ago, but I just yet didn't care about reading. Went to my cousin for dinner, had it with her daughter and her friend. They were so talking about had seen New Moon. that it was amazing, that she, only 9, did like both Robert and Taylor, but the last one the most. I asked my cousin what she thought about if it was worth whatching it. When I first saw Twilight's trailer on tv I was like: "Bullshit! This stupid little emo-like girl that sneak into the wood to secretly fly around with her secret vampire lover. Are you scared? - Hell yeah! - No! -WHAT?? I just couldn't stand it. But that song and my cousin's answer made me change my mind. "It's beautiful, it's so sweet. Really, it's worth whatching, go and see it". Said from a woman on her fourties, I had to believe it. So I gave it a try and... everyhing has changed, since. After the movies I immediately read all the books. It felt so strange and amazing at the same time being able to read page after page never having enough. The Twilight Saga helped me not to cry, keeping me busy with searching and sharing, whatching and reading all over again, creating my fanfictions, because even if it's always been hard for me to read books, writing stuff like songs or tales always worked great as a way of releasing the pain. Don't hate on me because I wasn't a fan from the start. Now I am. Don't hate because I talk no-sense all the time about Kris, or Rob or whoever. I love them, can't help. Don't hate because sometimes I use strong words to express myself. My life ain't been easy, so ain't my feelings. These are The (strong, dangerous, hot, sweet, aroused) Confessions of a Twi-Hard.